A hypoallergenic diet is recommended for all types of allergic reactions. The duration of such a therapeutic diet is determined by the degree of allergic process.
The main purpose of a hypoallergenic diet is to eliminate the causes of the disease, ie to identify the foods that cause rashes and eliminate their harmful effects on the body.
Classic hypoallergenic diet
The classic diet is used during the manifestation of allergies. The duration of the general non-specific diet is from a few weeks to two months.
The classic hypoallergenic method is based on the procedure of excretion of products that are considered highly allergenic:
- dairy products;
- cocoa, chocolate, coffee;
- red, orange fruits and vegetables.
There is a list of foods that are allowed to be consumed as part of the diet during the manifestation of allergies. Allowed substances include various green fruits, vegetables, cereals and dairy products.
What is this?
It consists of using a hypoallergenic dietin the rejection of certain products that cause allergiesin humans. Allergies can be caused by a substance in one or more foods.
It is necessary to gradually abandon the products. This hypoallergenic method of dieting allows you to identify the product that is causing the allergy.
If the cause of the allergy is a substance that is part of several foods, it will be difficult to determine it using a special diet.
There is a classification of hypoallergenic products according to the degree of reaction of the body. It is used for children and adults suffering from allergic reactions.
List of foods for a hypoallergenic diet:
- products from the group of fermented milk (kefir, fermented baked milk, cottage cheese);
- lean meat (poultry, beef);
- offal can be included in the diet (liver, tongue, kidneys);
- certain low-fat types of fish products (cod, sea bass);
- barley, semolina, rice, rolled oats are used in recipes;
- the use of sunflower, olive, oil is allowed;
- The list of vegetables in the diet includes cucumbers, zucchini, rutabagas, squash, various types of cabbage); green salad, dill, parsley, spinach;
- fruits and berries, green apples, pears, currants and white cherries, corn can be included in the diet;
- dried fruits are represented by a list of apples, pears, plums;
- The menu includes apple and pear compotes, weak tea, still mineral water.
Foods that can cause mild or moderate allergies are used in the diet as part of a hypoallergenic diet.
Gradual elimination of food helps to get rid of allergies, if the result is not achieved by giving up high allergenic components in the menu:
- cereals (wheat, rye);
- corn grains;
- pork, lamb;
- vegetables bell peppers, legumes, potatoes;
- fruit peaches, apricots, currants, cornel, lingonberries, watermelons, bananas;
- herbal infusions, decoctions.
The list of products that can not be used with a hypoallergenic diet, which is immediately excluded when compiling the menu:
- milk and whole milk products;
- fish caviar, fish, seafood;
- smoked, salty, acidic products;
- citrus, fruits, colored red, orange;
- from dried fruits: dried apricots, dates, raisins, figs;
- vegetables: tomatoes, red peppers, squash, beets, eggplant, carrots, sorrel, celery;
- confectionery with chocolate, caramel;
- juices, jellies, carbonated drinks;
- coffee, cocoa;
- products containing non-vegetable food components.
If the rejection of products belonging to one of the groups with a moderate or severe allergic reaction does not work, you should consult a doctor to determine the characteristics of the human body.
Diet and menu for the week
The list of foods that should not cause an allergic reaction helps to create a weekly menu for a hypoallergenic diet. A pre-designed menu that includes a list of foods for each day helps to make life easier during the diet.
Within a week, the rules of hypoallergenic techniques are applied to the sample menu, based on the use of products that cause the least allergies.
The hypoallergenic diet consists of the following foods on the weekly menu:
The first day
- For breakfast it is useful to serve extra fruits for children and adults, allowed hypoallergenic rules, oatmeal with tea.
- Lunch menu includes cabbage soup, boiled beef fillets, apple jelly.
- Rice porridge, steamed cutlet, kefir 0-1% lunch.
The second day
- The first meal is represented by a cheese sandwich, ordinary yogurt, tea.
- Lunch lean soup, compote.
- The menu for dinner includes boiled potatoes, beef goulash, fruit.
- Breakfast pasta, tea, fruit.
- Vegetable and meat soup and compote are served for lunch.
- In the evening you can eat boiled fish, fruit, drink tea.
- Corn porridge for breakfast, fruit salad, tea.
- The dinner menu consists of borsch in vegetable broth, steamed cutlets and compote.
- For lunch you can give porridge with meat, vegetable stew, tea.
- Millet porridge for breakfast, tea.
- At lunch, the menu offers vegetable and beef soup, fruit, kefir.
- In the evening porridge with meat, vegetables, jelly.
- For breakfast, you can eat a sandwich with boiled meat, fruit and tea.
- Meat soup, fruit, compote are served at lunch.
- The menu for dinner includes porridge, chopped cabbage salad with greens, kefir.
- The first dish on the menu for children and adults consists of cottage cheese casserole or fresh cottage cheese with sour cream and tea according to taste preferences.
- For lunch, you can eat lean soup, steamed cutlets, compote.
- The evening menu includes porridge, boiled meat, fruit, plain yogurt.
A general diet according to a hypoallergenic method called "Table 5" is used to compile the menu.
Hypoallergenic diet recipes
Baked apple recipe:
- green apples;
- 200 g of cottage cheese;
- sugar to taste.
Chop the apple pulp, remove the core in advance. The shape of the apple must be preserved. Combine with cottage cheese and sugar. After cutting the pulp and core, put the apple-cottage cheese mixture on the remaining apples. Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
The recipe for hypoallergenic soup, which is good for health, is suitable for dinner:
- cauliflower 0, 3 kg;
- hercules 50 q;
- su 1 l;
- two quail eggs;
- 100 g of diluted milk mixture;
Boil the cauliflower and rub it into the vegetable puree. Cook rolled oats in vegetable broth for 10 minutes. Cabbage puree, pour both eggs. The diluted mixture and butter are added after boiling.
As a main dish of the general non-specific hypoallergenic menu, it is useful to eat turkey with buckwheat. The recipe consists of a ratio of products based on personal preferences:
- turkey fillet;
Leave the buckwheat in boiling water for an hour. Boil the turkey fillet and fry the meat with onions. Combine buckwheat with meat mixture.
Dinner vegetable stew:
- 3-4 potatoes;
- broccoli 300 q;
The volumes of the components of the recipe can be changed according to taste preferences. Put thinly sliced potatoes on the bottom of the mold, the next layer is broccoli, sprinkle with cheese. Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 40 minutes.
For dessert, as part of a hypoallergenic diet, you can offer a recipe for a diet cake.
Ingredients that do not require bread are used for the cake:
- biscuit biscuits;
- cottage cheese;
- fruit puree (for example, apples);
Put the mixture of biscuits, cottage cheese and fruit puree in a blender and add the banana slices.
Features of hypoallergenic diet for children
Depending on the characteristics of the child's body, hypoallergenic technique has a number of nuances.
The diet for children takes into account the restrictions on foods that are more likely to cause allergies:
- eggs (mainly yolks);
- milk (cow);
- chocolate, cocoa-based confectionery;
- fish products;
- red fruits and vegetables;
- proteins in rice, oats, wheat, bananas.
It is recommended to remove from the menu products that are not natural for the area where the child lives. The pediatrician claims that avoiding exotic foods in the diet helps to solve the problem of allergies in children.
Dietary rules for breastfeeding mothers
A hypoallergenic diet for breastfeeding mothers is the basis of breastfeeding. The fact is that in the first years of life, the baby may be allergic to any food, so nutrition should be taken seriously with the gradual introduction of very small amounts of new foods.
The need to follow a diet in accordance with hypoallergenic rules may arise in the following cases:
- allergy to various components in the diet of a nursing mother;
- appearance of an allergic reaction in breastfed infants.
Nutrition for atopic dermatitis
The presence of symptoms of atopic dermatitis is the basis for adherence to the rules of a hypoallergenic diet.
Before starting a diet with atopic dermatitis, you should do the following:
- perform analysis to determine the source of atopic dermatitis;
- if it is a source of dermatitis, completely eliminate the component from the diet;
- With a hypoallergenic diet, meals should be divided into 5-6 portions per day.
The following list of products is allowed for atopic dermatitis:
- dairy products;
- gluten-free cereals (buckwheat, rice, corn);
- green apples, preferably baked;
- dill, parsley;
- soaked boiled potatoes;
- black bread.
It is expedient to exclude:
- egg yolk;
- coffee, cocoa, chocolate;
- red and orange fruits and vegetables.
- fish and seafood.
As the symptoms of dermatitis decrease, there is a gradual application of one of the excluded hypoallergenic products.