Eating a healthy diet and exercising regularly at the gym are the best ways to lose weight. However, women often share recipes for weight loss using folk methods. Consider the most effective ways to use flax seeds not only to get rid of extra pounds, but also to lose weight to cleanse the body of toxins and toxins.
Useful properties of grains
The unique properties of the product have been discovered since the time of Hippocrates. Digestive and nervous systems, immunity, endurance - all have a positive effect on the body. In nutrition, flax was later considered useful, but even official medicine does not dispute its value. How do miracle seeds work?
Flaxseed contains omega-3 acids that help eliminate cholesterol and is rich in fiber, which helps burn calories.
In addition, flaxseed has a mild laxative effect, cleanses the intestines and normalizes stool.
Eat flaxseed oil or seeds:
- Maintains blood sugar levels,
- Prevents oily skin & hair,
- Prevention of acne, pimples, comedones.
There are a number of other useful features that should not be ignored:
- Due to its high fiber content, sperm swells in the stomach after being absorbed into the fluid, suppresses appetite and gives a feeling of satiety.
- Significant laxative effect helps to cleanse the intestines, reduces overall weight.
- Polyunsaturated acids not only affect the immune system - they play a leading role in the metabolic process of lipids.
- You can improve the function of the pancreas and normalize blood sugar fluctuations.
- It helps to lose weight in two ways at once: first, a general decrease in subcutaneous fat, and second, a weakening of the craving for sweets.
To show all the beneficial properties of this plant, you need to know how to infuse it and use it properly. The most popular recipes are decoction, jelly or concentrate tincture.
Flaxseed to lose weight and cleanse the intestines
If you are just trying to move the pancreas and intestines, you can do it with flaxseed oil, if it causes the body to cleanse. This product is taken on an empty stomach in the morning, with a teaspoon.
However, most recipes for safe weight loss at home suggest the use of dried seeds and are applied in several ways:
- Prepare jelly, infusion, broth;
- mix with liquids;
- add to porridge;
- Use as flour in food.
Which way is more efficient
Experts believe that all options can be used to achieve a certain result. However, before you do that, you need to understand how to properly take flaxseed to lose weight:
- Throughout the course, for plenty of water to fill its gap. The norm is 2 liters or more.
- The daily dose of flax seeds for adults is 1 tbsp. l. Excess is undesirable.
- If you crush the seeds, try to prepare a new party every day.
- If you have a strong desire to lose weight, adjust your diet - a single canvas can not cope with the task.
How to get it right
The easiest way is to chew the seeds half an hour before a meal to reduce appetite and improve metabolism. It can be added dry to your favorite cereals such as porridge or muesli. It is also useful to take a teaspoon of flaxseed oil on an empty stomach.
This is a basic weight loss technique that will help you control your appetite. But if you are in the mood for a more serious weight loss program, learn recipes for flaxseed processing:
- Flour and mix with other foods to make healthy detox cocktails.
- It is an ingredient in protein blends for athletes.
Effective flax-based recipes for weight loss
The most important value of this product in dietetics is its special chemical composition, which is preserved even in flaxseed oil. However, seeds, as primitives, contain large amounts of these substances.
If you try to boil the seeds or just soak them in boiling water, you can see how the consistency of the liquid changes: it becomes very thick, like jelly. When this mucous mass enters the body, it obstructs the intestinal walls and prevents the absorption of fats, which makes them impossible to accumulate.
Weight loss will be followed by fatigue and constant tiredness. Then a few extra pounds will disappear on their own.
Professionals believe that this is the easiest way to consume seeds without worrying - mix them with porridge and various liquids. Especially if you don't like soft foods.
Dietitians believe that flax goes well with any food: from soups to salads and with most cold drinks - kefir, juice.
- Make a small amount of flour, add to the porridge while cooking or cook in a casserole.
- Add kefir or yogurt, insist. When the seeds swell, you can eat.
- Use to decorate salads with sesame seeds.
- Mix with honey (in equal proportions) to make homemade chocolate that does not prevent weight loss.
How to drink as a decoction
The classic principle of using this product in dietetics is the preparation of infusions and simple (without additives) decoctions. Keep in mind that they consume the broth before meals, preferably in the morning on an empty stomach, in small portions (70-100 ml), up to 3 times a day. Weight loss course - 10 days.
The recipe is as follows:
- Do not grind dry seeds, pour boiling water over them. The ratio is 3 cups per tablespoon.
- Infuse for half an hour.
- Then bring to a boil in the oven, boil for 2 hours, reduce heat to low. Be sure to mix.
The drink has a delicate texture and a neutral taste. Opinions of women and men who have already lost weight help to understand that eating seeds in this form will not cause discomfort. Jelly is very easy to cook, but you should take it by analogy with a decoction - thirty minutes before eating. The recommended dose is half a glass.
Simple flax seed jelly options:
- Classic: dissolve seed flour in cold water, calculate the volumes in the ratio of 2 tbsp. l / liter The liquid should be boiled at low heat, then removed to insist on heat.
- For sweets: 1, 5 tbsp. l. Flax seed flour, pour 900 ml of cold water. When the liquid starts to boil, add the orange peel and cinnamon. Cook on very low heat for 10-12 minutes, cool.
This option for eating a dietary product is liked by those who have sweet teeth, because the tasteless taste of flax disappears behind the fresh and pleasant notes of fruit. Combine with citrus fruits or apples.
- Mix chopped seeds (1 tbsp. L. ) In a glass of orange juice, take before meals.
- Dissolve a tablespoon of ground seeds in a glass of cold water. Bring to a boil, add the same amount of any juice.
This method of weight loss can be applied for 21 days, then be sure to take a break for a month and a half.
The main requirement of doctors for the main drink is the absence of sweeteners. Choose simple, low-fat kefir or white yogurt.
The diet recipe varies depending on the stage of weight loss:
- For the first 7 days, a tablespoon of seeds should be poured with 1/2 cup of kefir. The procedure is repeated 90 minutes before breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- The next 7 days look the same, but the amount of flax seeds increases to 2 tbsp. l. for the same half a cup of kefir / yogurt.
- It is recommended to take up to 3 tablespoons in the last 7 days. l. flax seed, but if you feel uncomfortable with it, follow the recipe for the second week.
The recipe is reminiscent of decoction. Prepare a tablespoon of seeds, pour into a thermos and infuse in 500 ml of boiling water. Leave for a few hours. Take 50 ml infusion a quarter of an hour before breakfast, lunch and dinner. If you are accustomed to eating less than 3 times a day, also reduce the use of tincture. It is best to drink in small sips.
Flax fiber helps burn calories, and swollen seeds themselves keep you from going hungry. To do this, cook liquid jelly (for example, from berries) according to your usual recipe. Sugar should not be added as it does not help to lose weight. While the jelly is hot, add the flax seeds to it.
Follow the proportions - 1 tablespoon for each glass of liquid.
They will swell quickly and you will get a thick, nutritious mass.
Flaxseed gel covers the culture, creates a feeling of fullness and helps fight constipation. In addition, the viscous structure of the gel effectively protects the walls of the esophagus and stomach, so it is recommended to use it for gastritis and other inflammatory diseases. For lunch or dinner, try replacing flaxseed with jelly.
Flaxseed porridge recipe
Replace regular grains with a diet flaxseed mixture. Soak 2 tablespoons of flax seeds in cold water, leave for an hour.
Then combine them with 100 g of oatmeal boiled in boiling water. Mix everything and heat a little. You can add a teaspoon of honey to such porridge.
Another recipe is flaxseed porridge
Turn half a cup of seeds into flour and heat 500 ml of milk in the oven. When it starts to boil, add flour in a thin stream, mixing well. Add a little salt and a teaspoon of sugar. Leave to warm for 15-20 minutes to thicken the cooked porridge.
Steamed vegetables with flaxseed oil
If you are not ready for special flaxseed shakes, try adding flaxseed oil or seeds to your regular meals. Using this unique antioxidant in your daily menu will make your diet much healthier.
First you can prepare a casserole of cooked vegetables (choose cabbage, broccoli, green beans and carrots, it is better to give up potatoes), sprinkle with linseed oil and sprinkle with seeds before serving.
In addition, olive oil can be added to vegetable salads instead of sunflower. In small quantities, the special taste is unlikely to be unpleasant. Remember that it is rich in vitamins A, E, B, K. Regular use of flaxseed oil helps to improve the condition of the skin, hair, heart and blood vessels.
Losses and contraindications for use
As with any natural preparation, flax can be harmful to the body when used for certain chronic diseases or individual intolerances.
The main precaution that doctors insist on is to follow the exact dose. The daily amount of flax seeds should not exceed 2 tablespoons. l. , otherwise the toxic effect of glycosides on the product is possible.
It does not hurt much, but it is undesirable to take it:
- pregnant women;
- people with gallbladder problems;
- those suffering from pancreatitis, colitis, exacerbation of flatulence.
Be sure to consult your doctor for the following diseases:
- cirrhosis of the liver;
- stones in the gallbladder (provokes colic);
- low pressure;
- Inflammation of the intestine.
If you are taking medication, check with your doctor:
- birth control pills.
Flaxseed increases blood clotting, lowers blood pressure or slows down the absorption of drugs. The use of flaxseed oil and seeds may not be compatible with other medications.