On a water diet, you don't need to cook for yourself, buy expensive products and starve. Find out what water and how to drink to lose weight up to 3 kg per week without diet, exercise and loss of strength!
Everyone knows from childhood that the main component of the human body is water. However, few people think about how the constant lack of quality water negatively affects health. The activity of all systems and organs directly depends on this factor, its appearance.
The aging process is closely related to the level of fluid intake in the body. Brittle nails, hair, and sagging skin are clear signs of a moisture imbalance.
A proper water regimen not only helps to preserve youth, but also helps to effectively and safely normalize your weight and figure. Dietitians have proven that excess pounds are often deposited due to insufficient water intake in the body. These studies were based on the principles of the water diet for weight loss. Nutritionists promise that with this approach to nutrition, you can easily lose up to 2-3 kg in a week. The maximum duration of the diet can be 30 days.
- Drinking an optimal amount of water will not only have a positive effect on your figure, but will also improve the color and texture of your complexion, as well as improve your well-being.
- Unlike most diets, water diets do not cause loss of strength and, accordingly, mood. On the contrary, a feeling of vitality will arise and an increase in activity will begin to appear.
- The lack of need to drastically change and reduce your diet is another undeniable plus. The same factor is the reason why acute hunger does not occur when following this diet.
- There is no need to create a complex menu using expensive products and dishes that take a long time to prepare. For this reason, the water diet is considered a diet for the lazy: it requires a minimum of time and effort, because it is quite acceptable to continue eating at the common table without changing the main eating habits.
- If the rate of water intake was significantly lower before introducing the water diet, the adaptation period of the urinary system will pass, during which the kidneys will begin to work more intensively. During these few days, trips to the toilet will increase significantly.
- The processes of removing liquid from the body are accompanied by washing away not only harmful substances, but also useful ones. Moderation is important in everything, so do not overestimate water consumption standards. Multivitamin complexes will help restore the balance of essential minerals and other important substances.
- There is no need to dramatically increase the volume of water intake, because it will become a stressful load for the body. It is better to do this gradually, over several days.
To understand how to enter the water diet, you need to familiarize yourself with its rules in detail.
- After waking up, you need to drink a glass of clean water at room temperature. This will trigger metabolic processes and force the body to adapt to the activity.
- Remember to drink water 30 minutes before each meal. Thus, digestion processes will occur more intensively, and at the same time, the total volume of food will decrease, which will be the first step to losing weight.
- However, it is not necessary to drink food during a meal and an hour and a half after it, because it will reduce the concentration of gastric juice, significantly complicate digestion and slow down the absorption of nutrients.
- In order not to cause swelling, it is necessary to reduce salt intake. In order not to disturb the water-salt balance, it is not recommended to completely remove it from the diet, but it is worth reconsidering the portions of salty foods.
- A person does not always correctly determine the signals sent by the central nervous system. Often, the feeling of thirst is perceived in the same way as hunger signals. Therefore, if you have an appetite, you can drink water first: if hunger does not disappear within 30 minutes, you should eat a snack without fear of misinterpreting the requirements of your body.
- Extremely cold water significantly slows down metabolism, so it is better to warm it to 30-38 ° C or at least room temperature before drinking.
- The main volume of liquid consumed by modern people comes from drinks: tea, coffee, juices, cocktails, etc. The correct solution is to replace the main part of them with ordinary water. With any flow of a mixture of water and other nutrients, digestive processes are activated, and the branches of water-salt exchange, which open in response to the flow of water, must be activated. There is a universal formula for calculating individual fluid norms: about 40 ml of purified water should be given per 1 kg of weight per day. Do not forget to periodically recalculate to correct this norm during a diet with a reduction in kilograms.
- In hot seasons, the need for fluids increases due to intense sweating, so the total volume of drinks should also increase proportionally.
- In order for the results of the diet to begin to appear as early as possible, before starting it, you should organize a fasting day in any suitable product that is preferred in the diet and is not considered junk food.
- It is important to drink high-quality water: purified drinking water, medium level of mineralization. Unboiled tap water may contain pathogenic bacteria, chlorides and contaminants from the inner surface of pipes, so it is better to avoid its use.
- You need to drink slowly, taking small sips. You should not drink more than one glass at a time, because it stretches the stomach and inevitably increases food portions.
Which water is suitable for weight loss?
Soda is not recommended for diet food as it irritates the gastric mucosa and causes an increase in appetite. Beverages such as coffee, tea, soda, wine or beer are diuretics and therefore worsen dehydration.
The ideal option for losing weight is water that has been thawed at room temperature for no more than 7 hours. It does not contain impurities of solid salts, which greatly affects its properties.
Table water is universal, suitable for everyone without exception, but even 4-5 liters per day should not be drunk. The volume should not exceed the amount specified by the instructions, as this can lead to convulsions, mineral leaching and increased intracranial pressure.
When following a water diet, it is recommended to divide the main meals into fractions. To achieve effective results for weight loss, daily calorie intake should not exceed 860 kcal.
In all dietary options, unless there are other requirements, a glass of hot water is mandatory immediately after waking up, half an hour before each meal and before going to bed. Eating during meals is contraindicated, you can drink only after 1. 5 hours. For a person with average physical characteristics, the total volume of water should be about 2. 5 liters.
for 1 day
- Breakfast: milk or fat-free oatmeal or low-fat cottage cheese.
- Lunch: 1 large fruit or several medium-sized fruits.
- Lunch: a moderate amount of soup or borsch.
- Afternoon snack: 1 piece of fruit or toast.
- Dinner: 200 g of vegetable stew with meat or fish fillet baked in the oven.
It's been 3 days
By following a drinking diet, you can really get rid of 3 kg of fat during this period. Every morning after waking up, you should drink a glass of water with a few drops of natural lemon juice on an empty stomach. Drink water 20-30 minutes before each meal and prepare a solution of warm water with a teaspoon of natural honey an hour before going to bed.
- Breakfast: 2 rye breads, 1 chicken egg, a piece of cheese.
- Lunch: 1 grapefruit.
- Lunch: 150 g of boiled chicken breast, vegetable salad of tomatoes and cucumbers, a piece of low-fat hard cheese, 1 piece of toast.
- Afternoon snack: 1 peach.
- Dinner: baked green beans, a portion of boiled sea bass, a piece of brown bread.
2 nd day
- Breakfast: 2 toasts of rye bread, 150 g of low-fat cottage cheese.
- Lunch: 1 large nectarine.
- Lunch: 150 g boiled fish fillet, leafy vegetable salad, 1 piece of toast.
- Afternoon snack: 1 green apple.
- Dinner: 2 boiled chicken eggs, fresh white cabbage salad, rye toast, a slice of cheese with a fat content of up to 45%.
- Breakfast: 2 toasts of rye bread, green leaf salad, 150 g of boiled chicken breast.
- Lunch: 2 yellow plums.
- Lunch: a portion of vegetable soup, 100 g of lean meat cooked in foil, a piece of rye bread.
- Afternoon snack: 1 large pear.
- Dinner: 2 fish cutlets cooked in a double boiler, vegetable stew.
The second version of the 3-day diet
The diet is a very strict type of weight loss because fasting is used. During this period, a thorough cleaning of the gastrointestinal tract takes place, and the volume in the abdominal area decreases rapidly.
This mode is allowed only for healthy people.
For all 3 days you can drink only clean water, completely refusing other drinks and food. On the first day, there are usually severe hunger attacks, but on the second day, they decrease, because during this period the metabolism slows down and the secretion of hydrochloric acid in the stomach decreases.
After such a fast, you cannot immediately return to normal nutrition. The recovery period lasts up to 12 days, during which proteins, fats and carbohydrates are gradually introduced into the diet.
within 5 days
An intensive course combining the acceleration of the lipolysis process and the cleansing of the gastrointestinal tract from waste and toxins. Thanks to these positive changes, you can lose 4-5 kg.
- Breakfast: scrambled eggs with tomatoes.
- Lunch: jelly.
- Lunch: vegetable soup with asparagus and cilantro, 100 g of white meat.
- Afternoon snack: 1 apple.
- Dinner: baked green beans, a glass of natural yogurt.
- Breakfast: 2 toasts, 1 chicken egg.
- Lunch: 30 g of cashews.
- Dinner: vegetable stew, 100 g of boiled beef.
- Afternoon snack: 2 pineapple rings.
- Dinner: 200 g of fried champignons.
- Breakfast: 3 tbsp. spoons of brown rice, tomatoes.
- Lunch: dry fruits.
- Lunch: 3 steamed cutlets, celery and apple salad.
- Afternoon snack: 1 sour apple.
- Dinner: vegetable salad without fat, 100 g of low-fat cottage cheese.
It is completely devoted to unloading on apples: you need to eat about 1. 5 kg of apples per day. The drinking regimen is the same: one glass 20-30 minutes before meals and one glass afterwards.
- Breakfast: fat-free oatmeal, 20 g of hard cheese.
- Afternoon snack: 1 green apple.
- Lunch: onion soup, seafood mixture - 200 g.
- Afternoon snack: 1 pear and 1 plum.
- Dinner: 200 g of steamed beef, 150 g of low-fat cottage cheese with herbs, grapefruit.
within 7 days
The diet of this diet option is based on the consumption of 2-3 liters of water and low-calorie foods. The prohibited list includes grains, sugar, coffee and salt. The last meal should be taken no later than 3 hours before bedtime.
Daily meals should be prepared according to the following principle:
- Eat protein foods in the morning: low-calorie hard cheese, quail and chicken eggs, low-fat cottage cheese;
- in the afternoon: a cup of vegetable juice, a piece of chicken fillet, raw, cooked or boiled vegetables;
- evening: meat, fish and vegetables cooked in a double boiler;
- Two snacks of dried fruit or unsweetened fruit are allowed.
Weight loss in a week reaches 10 kg, depending on the initial parameters.
- Breakfast: soft-boiled egg, a piece of black bread, 70 g of hard cheese.
- Lunch: pear and 3 prunes.
- Lunch: 150 g of boiled chicken fillet, 250 g of vegetable salad, seasoned with lemon juice, a piece of brown bread.
- Afternoon snack: 1 peach.
- Dinner: a piece of boiled beef, 250 g of vegetable stew, a glass of natural yogurt.
- Breakfast: a glass of biokefir, a piece of brown bread.
- Lunch: 2 nectarines.
- Lunch: 150 g of cooked sea fish, 260 g of green leafy salad dressed with lemon juice, a piece of brown bread.
- Afternoon snack: 2 green apples.
- Dinner: 90 g of boiled chicken, 2 raw eggs, 250 g of tomato and cucumber salad, a piece of brown bread, 2 pieces of hard low-fat cheese.
- Breakfast: 100 g of boiled white chicken meat.
- Dinner: 4 yellow plums.
- Lunch: a plate of mushroom soup with vegetables, a piece of brown bread.
- Afternoon snack: 2 pears.
- Dinner: 130 g of fried fish, 3 cucumbers, a piece of brown bread, a glass of natural yogurt.
Repeat the menu from Thursday to Sunday.
The second version of the seven-day course
This is the most difficult option for losing weight with water. It involves fasting for a week, during which you cannot eat anything, only quench your thirst. Losing weight for each day will be 1, 5-2, 5 kg.
It is this diet that surpasses the rating of the most effective diets, but at the same time, it is the strictest and most dangerous. If you misjudge your situation, this type of fasting is fraught with digestive dysfunction, fainting, and even hormonal disorders.
It can be used no more than once every six months.
You need to ensure that the water is of high quality: distilled water or Evian.
within 10 days
- Morning: 2 hard-boiled eggs, 2 slices of brown bread.
- Day: 200 g of tuna, 2 slices of brown bread.
- Snack: low-fat cottage cheese with dill.
- Dinner: vegetable and seafood salad (seaweed, mussels and carrots).
2 nd day
- Breakfast: scrambled eggs with broccoli.
- Day: porcini mushroom and cauliflower soup, baked eggplant.
- Snack: dried fruits.
- Evening: pumpkin stuffed with minced meat and cottage cheese.
- Morning: oatmeal, 2 tomatoes.
- Afternoon: Chicken and asparagus casserole.
- Snack: Chinese cabbage and orange salad.
- Evening: grilled fish, 2 slices of brown bread.
- Morning: 150 g of low-fat cottage cheese.
- Day: A cocktail of 4 quail eggs, chicken broth, dill and basil.
- Snack: apricot puree.
- Evening: 200 g of cooked turkey, 2 pieces of black bread.
- Morning: 2 egg omelette.
- Day: chicken soup without potatoes, vegetable salad.
- Snack: peaches.
- Dinner: Baked zucchini in foil with Italian herbs and lemon juice.
- Morning: 2 toasts, 2 sausages.
- Day: one serving of asparagus soup, 100 g of chicken.
- Snack: 1 grapefruit.
- Evening: vegetable stew, 2 pieces of brown bread.
- Morning: 3 tbsp. Broccoli and rice side dish spoons.
- Lunch: broth with crackers.
- Snack: a glass of yogurt.
- Dinner: 150 g of cooked beef and cabbage salad.
- Morning: omelette with bell pepper.
- Lunch: a portion of lean borscht, 150 g of boiled chicken, tomato and cucumber salad.
- Snack: a cup of berries.
- Evening: vegetable caviar, 2 slices of gray bread.
- Morning: 3 tablespoons of low-fat buckwheat porridge.
- Dinner: 200 g of cooked turkey in yogurt sauce.
- Snack: 5 pcs. plum
- Evening: hot sandwich with hard cheese and greens, vegetable salad.
- Morning: 2 chicken eggs, 2 black bread toasts.
- Lunch: one portion of vegetable soup, 150 g of beef.
- Snack: cottage cheese with herbs.
- Dinner: fish cooked with vegetables, a few fresh pineapple rings.
within 14 days
- Breakfast: 150 g of white cabbage salad with lemon juice.
- Lunch: 4 tbsp. l. boiled unsalted rice, fried carrot salad with apples.
- Afternoon snack: 5 dry crackers.
- Dinner: 200 g of shrimp and lettuce mixture, 2 pieces of gray bread.
- Breakfast: 2 croutons, 100 g of cottage cheese.
- Lunch: a bowl of soup, salad of celery, carrots and greens.
- Afternoon snack: 2 apples.
- Dinner: 100 g of rice, 150 g of boiled vegetables and ½ grapefruit.
- Breakfast: fruit salad of pears, bananas, oranges and apples.
- Dinner: a glass of quail broth with croutons, 150 g of boiled asparagus.
- Afternoon snack: 4 pcs. dried apricots not boiled in syrup.
- Dinner: 2 baked potatoes in their jackets, 200 g of fried champignons.
- Breakfast: 2 toasts, orange.
- Lunch: rice cooked in water, green peas, a piece of brown bread, an apple.
- Afternoon snack: vegetable salad.
- Dinner: 2 cutlets, steamed, cabbage salad.
- Breakfast: 3 tbsp. l. buckwheat, 2 tomatoes.
- Lunch: a portion of okroshka, 2 pieces of black bread.
- Afternoon snack: ½ tbsp. raspberries, strawberries or currants (can be defrosted).
- Dinner: cabbage and carrot salad with sesame oil, 150 g of chicken meat, apple.
- Breakfast: 3 tbsp. spoon of rice and 1 pear.
- Lunch: 200 g of boiled beef tongue, kiwi, orange and apple fruit salad.
- Afternoon snack: 1 mango.
- Dinner: 150 g lean steamed pork, vegetable salad.
- Breakfast: fruit salad with dried apricots, apples and plums with cottage cheese.
- Dinner: a bowl of soup, a soft-boiled egg.
- Afternoon snack: 3 pieces of walnut kernels.
- Dinner: 250 g of crab meat, vegetable salad, 2 pieces of toast.
In the second week, the menu is repeated from Monday to Sunday.
One month old
For such a long period of time, the diet cannot be seriously interrupted. The kilograms will not go as quickly as in heavier options, but the result will not disappear in the first weeks, and the health benefits will be greater.
The drinking regime for the water diet remains standard: drink a glass of warm water immediately after getting up, a glass before each meal (30 minutes before) and after a meal (an hour later). The volume of water required can be calculated by the formula: weight (in kg) divided by 20.
Approximate daily diet
- Morning: porridge or scrambled eggs and some raw vegetables.
- Lunch: 1 fruit.
- Day: a portion of soup, a piece of meat and vegetable salad.
- Afternoon snack: berries, nuts or dried fruits.
- Evening: baked or baked vegetables, fish or mushrooms with a slice of unleavened bread.
The list of prohibited foods includes sweets, confectionery, baked goods, fatty foods, canned goods, pickled vegetables, smoked meat.
To diversify the taste of water, you can add a few drops of lemon juice or mint leaves.
How to get off the diet properly
Typically, the transition to a standard diet occurs without digestive problems. In the first 4 days after losing weight, you should gradually reduce the amount of liquid you drink. You can gradually replace it with green tea or freshly squeezed fruit and vegetable juices.
At this stage, it is good to eat foods with a high percentage of moisture: fermented milk products, various soups, compotes, jelly, fruits and juicy vegetables.
Gradually, the fluid rate should decrease to 1. 5-2 liters per day recommended by doctors.
After losing weight, it would be an excellent solution to maintain the habit of drinking a glass of water at room temperature half an hour before meals: this will allow the digestive system to prepare for the upcoming meal and absorb the maximum amount of minerals and vitamins.
If the diet menu involves significantly higher water consumption compared to the standard, you can return to it no later than 3-4 weeks. During this period, the body will be able to rest from the increased load on the kidneys, which will prevent problems with the work of the urinary system.
This type of weight loss combines a balanced intake of food and liquid, so the diet has very few contraindications. People with pathologies of the kidneys or urinary system should first get the consent of the attending physician before use.
It is better to choose a different type of weight loss for those who often experience bloating or who are at risk of hypertension.
High water intake during lactation can reduce the nutritional value of breast milk.
It is actively recommended not only for those who want to be slim, but also for those who "gain" excess weight during pregnancy. Drinking a lot of water in the first trimester allows you to reduce the symptoms of toxicosis, and in the third trimester, it eliminates swelling in the legs.
The main requirement of the diet is to increase the amount of liquid you drink while minimizing salt intake. This complex of measures prevents fluid retention in body cells and helps to reduce volume in problem areas, especially in the waist and abdomen.
It should be noted that table salt is found not only in home-cooked meals, but also in many store-bought products.
All marinades and pickled vegetables, sauces, mayonnaise, preserves, fish, cabbage and smoked meats should be excluded from the diet.
Such weight loss can be used for no more than a week, and in case of pregnancy, only under the supervision of a local gynecologist. You can lose 2-3 kg in a week.
Reuse is allowed no later than 1. 5 months.
Although bread is not a dietary product, it is present in the diet of this diet.
Losing weight is conditioned by following the basic rules:
- Certain types of bread are allowed, namely: wholemeal rye or made without yeast;
- bakery products and white bread are strictly prohibited;
- drink 1. 5 cups of low-fat kefir per day;
- The drinking regime is based on drinking 10 glasses of water per day;
- you can eat cottage cheese with an average minimum fat percentage, avocado (no more than ½ at a time), lean meat, vegetables and fruits that are low in starch and sugar.
The maximum duration of the course is 14 days. You can burn up to 5 kg of body fat in 2 weeks. If necessary, you can return to the course after 2 months.
Water without milk
The essence of the diet is to eat a variety of low-calorie foods that will saturate the body with everything it needs to function. In this case, dairy products, even low-fat ones, are completely excluded.
You can lose 10 kg in one week of this diet. It should not last more than 7 days, because the abuse of such nutrition cannot have the best effect on your health.
Daily nutrition consists of 5 meals, including snacks in addition to the main meals - the second breakfast and an afternoon snack. In the first half of the day, you can eat porridge without salt and fat, in the afternoon you can eat vegetable soup or chicken broth, and for dinner you can eat boiled chicken or beef. Every meal should be filled with fruits and vegetables, they will be especially suitable during snacks, as well as dried fruits.
The basic principle remains unchanged: drink 200 ml of water half an hour before and an hour and a half after meals. The total volume should be close to 2. 5-3 liters.
This diet can be applied again after 1. 5 months.
Despite the fact that such nutrition significantly limits calorie intake, it is easy to tolerate. Increased physical activity with such a diet is successfully tolerated, so it is organically combined with exercise and various sports.
The main principle is to drink 2. 5 liters of water: 1-2 glasses after waking up, half an hour before each meal, 1. 5 hours after eating and immediately before going to bed.
The main meals consist mainly of protein-containing foods. These can be: eggs, meat, milk and dairy products, cheese, fish, game, wheat, buckwheat, rice, etc. In the morning and at lunch, it is necessary to add vegetables in different combinations, prepare snacks from fruits.
Total daily calorie intake should not exceed 1100 kcal. The course lasts 5 days. During this period, weight loss ranges from 4 to 5 kg. It is not recommended to use more than once in 1, 5 months.